~New Files and New Way to purchase and download files! When you Pay for the file you get automatically the Link to download it! ~

Only personal Handmade digital stamps and Coupons will be delivered
in the next 24 hours.

Τρίτη 21 Μαΐου 2013

Father's Day Collection


A  collection with 9 cute boy and men images. When you purchasing this collection you will get 9 B&W images, 9 pre ~ colored images  and 9 tickets sentiments.  Perfect for Father's and boy/men cards!

Sentiments:
* I'm Real glad U R my DAD
* happy father's day
* let's celebrate my dad's day
* world's greatest dad
* father's day
* My dad my hero
* anyone can be a father but it takes someone special to be a daddy
* have a fabulous day
* you R the best dad

300 dpi for quality printing. Resize to your requirements. You may NOT: Give away for free.

Thank You!





9.00€ (almost 11.80 USD, almost 7.30 GBP)